This post may contain Affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more info.
Why Do BPO’s?
Doing BPO’s Helps You:
Pay for Your Real Estate Business Expenses:
- MLS Dues
- Realtor Dues
- Office fees
Become a Local Market Expert:
- Learn pricing better
- Be knowledgeable about your market
- Familiarize yourself with inventory
Supplement Your Income:
- Receive guaranteed money in between real estate commission checks
- Have multiple revenue sources
Get Listings and New Leads:
- Get new buyer leads for foreclosures, short sales or distressed homes that you do a BPO order
- Potentially gain new REO listings from AMC’s
- Learn about pre-foreclosures before anyone else
Follow Trends & Statistics:
- Be able to identify trends to stay on top of the market
- Be an expert and very familiar with local real estate stats
BPO’s can be used as a vehicle towards becoming an expert in your local real estate market. For me, it helped me learn how to price properties accurately as well as learn the inventory that was available. It even helped me become a better, smarter, more capable Realtor. It has open-ended potential and lots of opportunity to do what you want with it. How many other things in life can do that?
For me, I did BPO’s for all of the above reasons and I went from being a newbie to a local market expert in a matter of months because of having my pulse on the market.
Learn more about everything you need to know to get started doing BPO’s right here.