This post may contain Affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more info.
Top BPO Companies For 2020
Each year, I like to take a few minutes to share some free info and insights into my “Top 15 BPO Companies for 2020.”
After being in this hidden, niche market within real estate called, Broker Price Opinions and also with having been in the BPO industry myself for 15+ years, I’ve seen so much change, clean up and improvements.
Overall, it’s been exciting to see how much this niche industry within real estate has come and I know that it will continue to evolve. I’m just blessed to be able to still be a part of it!
So, without further ado, here is my list of the only 15 BPO Companies that a BPO/REO Pro should worry about working with to do strictly fee-based BPO orders. Please note, these companies are listed and ranked by my favorite companies from top to bottom.
- Clear Capital
- ServiceLink – EXOS
- Pro Teck Valuation Services
- Residential Real Estate Review (RRR)
- Solidifi (fka: Mark to Market)
- BPO Fulfillment
- Single Source Property Solutions (SSPS)
- SWBC Lending Solutions (SWBC)
- Consolidated Analytics (Acuity)
- Asset Valuation and Marketing (AVM)
- Altisource Vendorly
- CoreLogic Valuation (fka: Valuation Support Services)
- Computershare (Acuity)
- Old Republic (Acuity)
- Xome Valuations
BONUS company: Goodman Dean (They do both BPO’s and REO’s)
We also offer an up-to-date, totally free BPO, REO and Asset Mgmt Companies Directory that will help you sign up for the above companies if you are not already, simply go to: http://www.bpo-companies.com/
- BPO Automation Group Was Sold – Nicole Ocean Retires - April 7, 2022
- Top BPO Companies For 2022 - January 24, 2022
- Top BPO Companies For 2021 - January 29, 2021